Saturday, 2 November 2013

Seventeen Stay Time Foundation Review

For the past 6 months I have not really worn anything but a BB Cream, I really did fall in love with them this summer. So when the new Seventeen Stay Time Foundation launched I was surprised it caught my eye.

This is a full coverage foundation that lasts for '25 hours'. (Why do company's say this?) One pump covers my entire face and I buff it in with the Sigma F80 but it also applies well with fingers.
I have to colour soft ivory which is perfect for my pale winter skin and it really does cover everything. As for the staying power this does really well, I can't say whether it would last 25 hours but it has lasted a good 12 on me with only having to blot once during the day.
This has SPF 25 in it and I do find I get a lot of flash back in photos from it, so this wouldn't be great for nights out.

I do have to say though, I think this is up there with the likes of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in terms of longevity and coverage. Definitely worth checking out if you are a fan of a full coverage base.

You can pick the Seventeen Stay Time Foundation up from Boots for £6.49. It comes in 6 shades which do favour us paler girls which is a shame if you do have a darker skin tone.

Have you tried this?

16 comments:

  1. I havent tried it yet- but if its similar to double wear- its worth a shot! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great product and well worth more than its price :o), to be compared with Estée Lauder Double Wear is great praise :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of foundation! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when products say they will last a silly amount of hours.
    I'm on the hunt for a purse friendly full coverage foundation. Thus one sounds great & I like that it has SPF 25 in.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so ridiculous. You will have to let me know if you try it, x

      Delete
  5. In the past I haven't really found a 'drugstore' foundation that's light enough for my skin, but this actually looks pretty good. Your skin looks flawless x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really light, definitely worth checking out, x

      Delete
  6. This sounds like such a lovely foundation!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think I own any high street foundations but have a feeling I'll be buying this. I love Double Wear but the shade I own looks too pink on my skin now.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great dupe for it and the colours are quite yellow toned, x

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x