Sunday, 13 October 2013

Weekly Favourites #6

It hasn't been such a good week for me. It has been a mixture of heart ache and having a horrible cold. I don't tend to go into too much detail about my personal life on here but lets just say I am avoiding the whole dating seen for a while and I am just concentrating on making myself happy.

Due to the rubbish week there has been a lot of tears and one product that has helped me look more presentable has been the Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed. This is an eye gel that helps soothe the eye area and helps reduce puffiness.A must have for sore, puffy eyes.

Another item that has been helping with the puffy eyes has been the Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Ice Cube. I have had these hanging around for some time now and I am so glad I had them this week. These are little pots of gel that you put in the freezer so they turn into an ice cube. Once frozen you take one out and put it in this little tea bag type thing and gentle swipe it around the eye areas until its melted. This is full of great skin care ingredients and the fact that it is frozen means the eyes are soothed and refreshed.

With my love of oils I only thought it was right that I give coconut oil a try. When I saw this little pot of Dr Jacksons Coconut Melt in Libertys I thought it is the perfect size to have to chuck in my handbag and use on the go.
Coconut oil is great for cuticles, to tame and nourish your hair also for helping get rid of stubborn mascara. Like most oils this is a fantastic multi purpose product and it smells delicious.

Talking of cuticles I have rediscovered an old favourite of mine, the Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Hand & Nail Cream. This is light weight cream that instantly sinks into the skin and doesn't leave any residue which I hate on my hands. With the weather changing my hands start to feel really dry but I have been applying this every evening and its helping to keep them soft and smooth.

If you saw my Olympia Haul, you would have seen that I made a large purchase at the Inglot stand. One of the products I bought was the Inglot 15BJF Brush which is basically a powder brush. It has natural hair and is fantastic at apply bronzer, it picks up just the right amount. It is also super soft too.

Quite random favourites from me this week, what have you been loving? 

10 comments:

  1. Aw..sorry about the heartache :( It's the worst. That eye gel sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're having a tough time - just remember it's these experiences that will make you the person that Mr Perfect falls in love with xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is very true, I am trying to look at the positives. x

      Delete
  3. Sorry you've not had a good week and hope this week is much better for you :)
    Lovely favs! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you didnt have a good week :( "every heartache that happens, is another lesson learned, another way to be stronger than before" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping in mind the eye gel. I oft have bouts of indulgent good cries just to air all my grievances with the world and get them of my chest. Am sorry to hear of your heartache though. Hope things are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always good to get it all out I think. Thank you. xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x