Monday, 29 July 2013

Live Native Pure Native Cleansing Blam.

I think most of your will probably know by now that adore a cleansing balm, so when I was offered to try the Live Native Pure Native Cleansing Balm* I was very excited.

Live Native is a natural brand that is toxin free and is vegan organic. The products are handmade in the Isle Of Skye and only contain the finest and purest oils and mineral rich plant extracts. The ingredients are sourced specifically for their raw or low temperature extraction and processing methods, the raw ingredients are not cooked or denatured by heat processing at any time. Not heating the ingredients ensures the enzymes, vitamins, minerals and essentials fatty acids remain intact.
Live Native do not test on animals, do not use mineral oils, hydrogenated oils, colourings, phthalates, preservatives, parabens orpetroleum by-products, alcohol, water or unnatural stabilizers.

The Live Native Pure Native Cleansing Balm is an oil based balm that has Coconut oil, Calendula, Rosehip oil, Carrot oil, Neem and Bog myrtle in it. It is very light and feels like a whipped texture. I take about a 10p piece size and massage it onto dry skin and it deeply cleanses the skin as well as being healing. It removes all dirt and make up and is even gentle enough to use over the eyes.
I do find you have to remove the cleansing balm thoroughly otherwise you are left with a slight residue. I always make sure my flannel is fairly hot and steam my face slightly before removing it to get rid of everything.

I really enjoy using this cleanser and a little goes a long way. It cleanses the skin thoroughly and leaves it feeling smooth and soft.
I think this would be great for all skin types but those of you with very oily/acne type skins might want to follow it up with a different cleanser just to make sure its all been removed.

This retails for £23.84 from Detox.me

Detox.me is a community for people who are passionate and knowledgeable about detox, nutrition, health and wellbeing.There is forums, blogs and resource pages to read and get involved with as well as a shop which sells some amazing natural brands.

*PR Sample

8 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I love how it includes some amazing ingredients for the skin like Rose Hip and Coconut oil. How cool is the bright colour of it too :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was really surprised at the colour at first. x

      Delete
  2. I'm like you I love a good cleansing balm, I always hear good things about this one, it's on the wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, i love the way it looks, really bright! I have dry skin so i think id love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has such a bright colour to it. I think this would be great for dry skins. x

      Delete
  4. This sounds fab! I'm trying a few samples at the moment and they are great x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x