Sunday, 16 June 2013

HD Brows Does Brushes

I am sure most of you have heard of HD Brows, they are known for there infamous brow palettes. They were established in 2008 and now are recognised as the UK’s No1 market leading brow treatment.

Well they have now branched out and have added some fab new products to their range. 
I have been testing out three brushes from their new brush collection. They have also brought out blushes and powders. 

Starting with the Eye Shading Brush, (£12.95) this is a pointed eyeshadow brush that reminds me of the Mac pencil brush. It is perfect for getting precise application and great for applying colour to the bottom lash line. 
My favourite brush out of the three is the Blusher Brush. (£14.95) This is a slightly domed, tapered blush brush that is the perfect size for applying blush to the cheeks. 
Lastly the Contour Brush, (£14.95) which as the name suggests is perfect for contour. It fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks and gives me the perfect contour without looking like I have a line of bronzer on my face. 

I really like these brushes, they apply my make up well and are fairly soft. I do find the face brushes shed ever so slightly but it has only happened on a couple of uses, so that is something I can live with. 

You can pick these up from hdbrows.com

*PR Sample

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for a review on these brushes.. Thanks Alice I'm gonna check out that site now x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x