Saturday, 20 April 2013

MUA Pro Base Conceal & Brighten Kit

I have had this little kit quite some time now and I have really been loving using it. Now most of you probably know that my all time favourite concealer is Collection Lasting Perfecting concealer. I have at least two tubes of this on the go at any time. Now MUA might not be quite as good as the Collection concealer it is pretty damn close so I thought it was worth sharing with you.

This kit is made up of three cream products, two concealers and one highlighter. It has a yellow and a pink toned concealer so is great for all skin tones and different areas of the face. The highlighter is pink based and gives a subtle sheen to the skin and there isn't any glitter in sight.
The concealers cover well and are great for under eye circles, blemishes and scares. I find the best way to apply it is with a small fluffy brush and to build up the coverage.They actually remind me a lot of the Mac Studio Finish concealer.

Overall I am really impressed with this Concealer and Brighten Kit. For £3.50 you can't really go wrong, it conceals any areas you need and add some radiance to the skin.

Have you got your hands on this yet? let me know what you think?

12 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I recently saw the MAC one but for £35 they can do one! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely better value and a good dupe.x

      Delete
  2. My mums after a concealer kit, this sounds perfect i'm definitely going to recommend it to her x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know how shes gets on with it. x

      Delete
  3. I always thought the texture of this would be greasy for some reason so never bought it. It sounds brilliant for the price though.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to give this a try, I'm always amazed by the quality of MUA's products, and you can get such good little kits for the price that would cost a small fortune from elsewhere (ie. Benefit).
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to check it out, the price is amazing

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x