Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Weekly Make Up Tag - Smokey Eye

It's that time of the week again. This weeks theme is a smokey eye, which in my opinion you can't beat especially for a night out.

I went for a slightly different smokey eye to what I normally do. I usually stick to grey and black but the lovely Hannah from Student Life got me the Coastal Scents 88 Palette for Christmas so I wanted to experiment with that. I can tell you I am in love with it. I have been eyeing it up for a couple of weeks as I thought it would be so useful to have for these looks I do each week. Hannah is such a babe for getting it for me, thank you again hun.
I hope you like this weeks look, I think next week I may get a bit more creative again especially now I have this palette. Make sure you go over to Aqeela's Blog to check out all the other looks.

17 comments:

  1. ooh wow what a fun palette! so many options available now!
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I don't know what colours to wear anymore. lol. x

      Delete
  2. Thats your best look et doll, fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colour you used on the inner corner, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I thought it made it a little different. x

      Delete
  4. Love this! One of my beauty resolutions to achieve the perfect smokey eye!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. lots of practice, that what I say. xx

      Delete
  5. ooh that palette, i am so bad at smokey eye's can you do a post about what you used/how you did this?

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try and do a post for you hun. xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look!! I really need to get a palette I think. I want to experiment more with colour. M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is great to experiment with. x

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! What an amazing palette xx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have such a ridiculously tiny range of eyeshadows - i'd love a palette like this!
    Your blog is lovely hun - first time I've found it (via bbloggers blog hop)
    N xoxo
    breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x